DELHI govt. provides SUBSIDY on BOATS

New Delhi: On one hand where PM is asking to give up subsidy on LPG, at the same time, opposition welcomes the decision of Delhi Govt. to provide the general public with the Subsidized Boats. This will be done in collaboration with Gurgaon and Noida govt. authorities.

In a press conference, where our correspondent "Prakritik Aapda" was also present,  it was iterated, that the Rains are a conspiracy by LG and central Govt. But the Delhi Govt. is not scared of anyone and will fight for justice, even if the govt. in collaboration with Inder Dev, may fill the roads with loads of water. On the contrary Hon. CM Mr.Kejrihaal said that his govt. promised 20000lts of water to everyone and he has already provided 70% of the water in first year itself and remaining 30% will be provided in next 4 years. And for this he patted the govt. officials for not letting the water go into the drains.  Apart from all this, he also announced that Govt. will be providing the SUBSIDY on boats, for our daily commuters.

For the ppl who want to go to gurgaon, govt. are also having scuba diving suits, planned for office goers. 
This was a well drafted and CRAFTED move by the govt.  

RTO is already alerted that boats should be allowed to ply between Gurgaon and Delhi, without even the need of special driving license. But a Toll has been installed at Gurgaon for collecting the Water stagnation management toll tax.

Also, it was said, that hopefully, govt. will come forward with similar schemes in case of any other natural calamities like earthquake, chemical war with central govt., etc etc.

Popular posts from this blog

Beti Bachao, Beti Padao, Beti ke sawaal se samajh jao

Ayodhya ( Ram Janma Bhoomi) - An INDIAN Muslim archaeologists view

BAKRA Voters of hindustan