GOD and effort

                                         EFFORTLESS GOD.


I have tried a lot to meet THE God. And i have failed like many others do.
But i think, the only reason i could not meet him is that I WANTED to meet him.
And this desire of WANTING to meet him was taking a shape of the EFFORT.
And i think an effort can never help you meet him.
Efforts can only help to attain certain goals and goals are never bigger than your own efforts.The more you give your self into the efforts the more bigger the goal becomes.

Suddenly, i realized that to attain him, to feel him, I need to eliminate my efforts and become effortless. Away from all the thoughts and away from the sanity and insanity. I should be submissive to his will. I am his own part, and i can not have a will to love him or not.
Only his love will PULL me into itself and will help me be him.That will be the final and the only meeting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GANDHIJI TALISMAN

CHAJJU HALWAI as Delhi ka CM

RELIGIOUS CONVERSION (HOLIER THAN THOU)